Have you ever had a morning that you woke up and just said, “No.” out loud? I just did. I wanted to tell the alarm clock ‘No’, and go back to sleep. Can I do that, though? Not yet. I’m certainly doing my damnedest to get there, though. I am having those mornings far too often these days, and it just tells me I need to push myself harder to get out of it.
Until I get to that morning, though, I will have to just think of all the things that I will be able to do when I am there.
- Read more
- Start drawing again. Maybe paint.
- Get to the gym every day like I intend to do now (though I will admit it gets difficult to squeeze it in during busy weeks like this one)
- Be home to get my kids after school
- Mow the lawn for Shannon every once in a while (yes, this is legit)
- Keep the house cleaner (really, when you’ve had a long day at work, the LAST thing you want to do is clean your house, so I don’t…much)
- Help at school in the boys’ classes (Brandon going to school next year is starting to make me really nervous…)
- Bake more. I like to bake. Not for money, no. Just for enjoyment.
What would you do if you did not have to go to a job every day? Or, if you don’t work outside the home, what DO you do with your time?